Saturday, February 26, 2011

Turn the page...




time to change some things....

my right shoulder is not liking all this pressing as of late. even though i have made great gains on the 5/3/1 program i need to keep my body in one piece. going to back off the heavy stuff and work something that resembles  a bodybuilding routine. i will continue to focus on my overhead press, cuz that is still a major goal. the other goals are numerically there so i can hit those with a little focus.

not sure about a routine yet but i have some idea of how to put one together. still going to hit 4 days in the gym and add in more cardio. maybe the pool and bike since it is warm out here. diet will be cleaned up and i will allow myself one cheat day per week. so far looks like sunday is a good day for it.

i have been struggling to keep a positive attitude lately. i have tried to eliminate the negative in my life and focus on positive stuff. i will push myself further in that direction and clean up my thinking. the mind has to be worked out just as much as the body.

and finally i am going to rearrange stuff around the apartment...yeah i don't have that much but the change helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment