Thursday, January 26, 2012

the machine is hungry...



i am back. was not going to blog anymore but something said "do it"
no comps until september but i still push on. my goals this year are to deadlift 600, squat 600, and push press 300. got a plan in place for that and it really began today....

squat 335x20---hit 13 and thought i was going to die, but i went and finished one rep at a time!

push press 225 5 singles---had a few more reps in the tank.

standing leg curl 110x15 2 sets---this was supposed to be rdl's but i forgot

HS iso row 360x6 2 sets----strapped in for these brutal sets

pushdowns and cable curls 100x8 3 sets----gotta keep the arms strong

ab pulldowns 100x25 2 sets----these burned

elliptical 10 minutes HIIT---this was dumb! not good to do after squatting like i did. think i will keep this up!

now to the personal stuff....work has been rough, for some reason i can't get my head wrappedaround some of the calls i take. i want to help but the policies we have don't give me the leeway to help. just pisses me off!
next is my computer, damn thing cost me 2 hours yesterday and got me an ass reaming...thanks microsoft!
throw in everything else breaking and i think i might forget technology all together! headphones, bike, phone, cars....i am somehow cursed! now don't get me started on women...

anyhoo...dear readers let people know about this blog! i have plans to relaunch my other one and give some insights to strongman and life there!

No comments:

Post a Comment