Thursday, August 16, 2012

lifting and cooking



Thinking "Reborn" will be a great song for a posing routine! Found this one on my ipod while training today.

So I found out what it takes to make yourself sore while doing DC training...Learning to do the reps properly. Last few workouts have been brutal and I can not only feel it but see it. Measurements changing in the right directions for all bodyparts. Weight is down too with just a lil extra cardio and some cleaning up of my diet.

Not going into too many details as far as my last few workouts but I have found doing a ham exercise as the widowmaker is really nasty! Last 2 leg sessions were like that and I really felt them. Another thing I found is that too much pressing in one workout is not really smart. I did inclines for chest and then close grip for tris...stupid! Got buried with 315 and then 275 on the close grip press. Of course my mindset has to get away from the amount of weight to performing the exercise properly.

Have to work on finding the right stretches to do between exercises. So far the standard leg stretches work along with hanging from the pullup bar. I use dumbbells to stretch the tris and bis, which can be awkward and painful, but who wants small arms anyway?

Diet is cleaned up nicely and going well. Added a lot more protein from good sources, my freezer is loaded up with about 20lbs of chicken breasts. Limiting my carbs helps a lot. Finding my body responds better to rice than anything else. I still throw in pasta just because I can make some good pasta! My favorite is to make pasta then add 3 whipped eggs along with parmesan.

Well that's all for now...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment