Sunday, September 2, 2012

seen trouble all my days...



Gotta love a great cover like that. Really sums up me...one turd slinging through a fan moment after another.
Certainly have to say I have slung my share and lately things are not so turd covered. Maybe karma is coming around...
I had to sling some nasty wet ones today in the gym though. One bonehead ruined my groove by walking in front of me and breaking my concentration. Sad part is after I raped his, and eveyone else's ears, he actually admitted he was wrong and turned out to be a nice guy. Finished my workout, went home and here I sit typing...

I did manage to get my shoulder healed up enough to tolerate incline pressing, 300 for 7 then another 11 rest paused reps on the Hammer Strength. Did some side raises on the crossover cable, then pushdowns. After a long rest I finished with heavy pulldowns and Pulldown Shrugs, a new favorite of mine! What is a pulldown shrug you ask? Sit at a pulldown machine, grab the bar and try to squeeze your shoulder blades together...you will feel the top, bottom and sides of your traps.

What really made me happy was my weight. I got on the scale and weighed 253 fully clothed and soaked in sweat. Seriously impressive since I have not done much in the last week except eat! Another thing to make me happy was my narcissistic check...my measurements were the same after a 5lb drop. Unfortunately my waist has not dropped any.

That's it! Just remember your gym etiquette dear reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment