Wednesday, September 26, 2012

rollin' like a freight train...


Yes I was...after yesterdays headache filled evening I was ready to roll over some weights. I had help from a sample preworkout that a a dude in the gym makes.  I was a little stoked and felt great. Pump was good but not insane...might need a little more Arginine.

Shoulders and tris were on the schedule tonight. Started with Hammer shoulder press worked 250lbs 7 reps. Managed four sets, my goal is seven. Next stop was Side raises supersetted with Front raises. This was brutally insane... 5 sets 10-15 reps. Made it to the Smith Machine for widegrip upright rows, 135 7 sets 7 reps. Finished my shoulders with face pulls 120lbs 15 reps 5 sets....this train was not stopping! Triceps were the final stop 120lbs 10 reps 5 sets and one last set with 50lbs for 20 reps.

I did jump on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Have to do the nasty cardio!

Refueled with chicken and rice and ready for my last 4 days of vacation. Hope I can relax and enjoy them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment