Thursday, October 4, 2012

Leg Day

Let's face it leg days is a love hate thing for most of us. Lately I have hated it so much I have avoided it like Mitt Romney paying taxes. But who wants to be this guy?


So I did legs... Took a lot to get my ass in the gym. Tried watching WSM finals, that only made it worse. Then I listened to some music and videos I saved on youtube just for motivation...so bad I fell asleep during a HellYeah song.  When I woke up I said "Eff it" and made my way to the gym.

Started with biceps...Seated barbell curls and cable curls. I like the seated barbell curls because they take out the forearms and stress that brings to the elbows. Cable curls are my favorite because I can keep the biceps under constant tension.

Then the fun began! Calves first, standing raises with stretches at the bottom. And the moment I dreaded heavy leg work on the squat machine. Before you all go beating me up cuz I am not squatting, my shoulder has made it difficult to get my hands on the bar. Hoping all the prehab/ rehab work help fix that. I did 540 for 8 then 15 rest paused reps. Breakfast almost came up after that. I ended my leg training with Romanian Deadlifts, 315 for 8 and 13 rest paused reps.

Since I rode twice for 30 minutes yesterday I decided to forget cardio today.

Not the greatest of training days but I will take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment