Thursday, October 18, 2012

Moobies, Barn Doors, Popeye, and Douchebags



I was not sure about training today. Was feeling burnt out and tired. Tuesday I rode 35 minutes back an forth to work. Great cardio and leg training but exhausting overall. Throw in a schedule change at work and my body and mind are saying "WTF dude??!!"

Chest, Back and Forearms were on the agenda. I decided to go lighter and add more reps. The goal for back and chest was 30 reps total, thats the set and the rest pause reps. Did that with 230 on chest press, incline flyes with 30's, rows with 230, and 120 on pulldowns.
A few twists were added on incline flyes and pulldowns. On the flyes I stretched at the bottom each rep and then did my final stretch in that position for 30 seconds. That hurt! On pulldowns I did them with a rope, which is more like a row, but you feel them in the lats!

Forearms were crazy. Did Twist Yo Wrist on the low cable. Only used 25 and managed 4 sets of 5 reps. Then I dropped to 15 for 8 and 10 for 6.  Could barely write or move my fingers! I finished off with wrist curls behind the back. 225 for 5 and then 25 rest paused reps. That was all I could stand.

Ended my training with some easy cardio on the treadmill. I really hate cardio....

No comments:

Post a Comment