Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How I made myself walk funny

Yesterday was arms and quads. I was not prepared for the beating I provided those body parts. It was one of those workouts where I was sore before I left the gym and setup like concrete by the time I went to bed.

So lets get to the gory details...

hammer/dumbbell/barbell curls 10x10, 30 seconds rest, 40/20/40lbs. Was tough to make it through all 10 sets but I did it.

On to triceps!
rope extension/rope pushdown/rolling extension 10x10, 30 seconds rest, 60/60/30. This had my tris on fire. Finally found the feeling in the lower tricep that I have been searching for. Anyone curiopusabout rolling extensions let me know. I will geta video posted.

Then the real butt kicker, quads...
squat machine/ lunges on smith machine 10x10, 30 seconds rest, 320/160. I about died on this superset. Brutal is a mild term for this, but I loved it. almost a puker too.

Then I finished with Elliptical for 25 minutes, HIIT. Was going to up the level but I did not. Barely had the gasd in my legs to finish this.

After that I sat out by the pool and did a few laps. Food was spot on and I was not starving. Finished my day watching Rocky 4 and my Blackhawks lose horribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment