Monday, August 15, 2011

coming alive




so a week or so off did me well. my mind was not feeling up to the task of training. throw in oppressive heat and daily showers and....i was less than motivated to go anywhere. got my rear out the door and in the gym.

changed up the routine too. normally i do shoulders and tris together.  now i am doing one week tris and one week shoulders for my monday workout....yes that's right i am joining universal bench day in the gym.

reverse grip incline on smith machine 315x2 5 sets

rolling tricep extension 40x5 5 sets----these were rougher than i expected. shows a weak spot in my tris too.
and here is what the exercise looks like....


pushdowns 40x15 7 sets

back to the smith for more reverse grip inclines 135x 50 reps---rest paused

elliptical 30 minutes HIIT level 2

weight 250....uggh! too much junk on my week off.


No comments:

Post a Comment