Saturday, September 19, 2009

boredom, training, plans, and a rant

yup i was bored....after all i forgot what a real day off was like. new schedule kicked in and the days off commenced with me sleeping in late, watching too much tv and playing too much final fantasy. finally got so stir crazy i made my way to the gym. did some light work that left me sore and tight a day later. overhead squats...nuff said!

november 7th is my next competition http://02d934a.netsolstores.com/pdf/Finalentryform.doc
my work schedule makes training easy and gives me enough rest. this should be fun and a great opputunity to qualify extremely early for 2010 nationals. and that is my goal!! the weights are perfect and doable for me. my weight will be easy to manage...only 5-6 lbs to drop. a good time with friends coming in and my training partner comepting too!

after that...who knows?

now the rant....
my job is simple. but someone can fuck it up! or at least cause distress among the rest of the crew. we input vital and timely information for our customers. if not done then we lose and so does our customers. amazingly that is just what the person i follow did not do. fucking retarded monkeys could do this job! i come in on a saturday morning to a shitstorm of fucked up info.
to top it off this person left as soon as i walked in...10 minutes early and i ended playing catchup for an hour.
FUCKING LAZY ASSBAG!!!
yes this person wins the "c-word" award

No comments:

Post a Comment