Thursday, October 14, 2010

more cowbell

well someone wanted more....

as of saturday i will have 2 weeks before i compete. working till monday, thats 6 in a row, will train tuesday, thursday and saturday next week. saturday will be my only event day. just need to hit stones. am i nervous about not getting in all the training? sort of...but i do this stuff for me. trophies, you just have to dust them. if i give 100% of myself that day, 1st or 50th place i will be happy.


tuesday i will get an idea on my weight. hoping the 90 minutes of bike riding will get me close to my weight. plan to head on down friday to weigh in. if i need to i will pull out the bag of tricks from wrestling...sweat the weight off and refeed after weigh ins.

have to give some love to Primordial Performance i am a rep on RXMuscle for them. all started with me logging about the Fat LossStack what a good bunch of people there and some outstanding products!
been using PreMax, EndoAmp, Toco-8, and Arginocarn recently. the combo has helped me through some grueling workouts and now fuels my bike rides to and from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment