Saturday, October 2, 2010

The universe has a sick sense of humor

just when i plan to get my sh!t together and my life back in order here comes the universe to depants, atomic wedgie, and nutshot me. 2 weeks ago i dealt with a car that fell apart, pushed through and took third in my competition. this week as i plan to compete on the 30th, go back to school, and get myself a hottie...the piece of crap car i own blows the engine or a head gasket....either way it is more than i can afford and more than the rolling hunk of scrap is worth. let me thank the idiots that convinced me to get this piece of crap....F__ U!!

if i died tomorrow i would surely go to heaven and if i did go to hell i would take over. i am in hell right now. 4 cars in three years, alone and loveless, bill collectors out the ass, scrape by every freaking week, no insurance... need i go on? oh yes i have a lot to be grateful for...friends, family, a job. but i would like a reprieve from god's version of punk'd.

at some point i feel like throwing in the towel. i feel so done it is pathetic. most people would say that really is not like me, but a man has his limits. have i reached mine? i do not know but the edge of the cliff is close....

No comments:

Post a Comment