Thursday, October 7, 2010

a strange beginning

well things have gotten weird in my world....i decided to get back to school and pursue a dgree in forensic psychology and get my life put back together. "really?" you say...yes, my life is a disaster. bill collectors, student loans, crappy cars, crazy women....well as the universe would have it something or rather things will go wrong when i put my life in order.  first on the list, a blown head gasket. yup car number 4 in the last years has bit the dust! do i have the money to take care of it? no! how bout buy a new car? hell no! gues i ride my bike....next up! i cannot get money for school. apparently i defaulted on a $500 loan when i was attending devry...o h yeah let me tell you about those crooks! took their money then told me i was on probation and threw me out of school. now i owe 13000 bucks and barely attended 1 semester....fucking crooks!! when i wanted to address the situation the hung up on me. anyway...so i have to consolidate the damn thing and hopefully start school by the end of the month.

so my training has been going well along with my diet. the competition is coming up october 30th and right now i am weiging in at 237lbs. amazing what stress will do...but i have also been good with eating and doing cardio. speaking of cardio i began riding my bike to work, 60 freaking minutes. that is more in one day than i do in a week.

lifting has been good but not spectacular. one nice thing is that most of the events are trainable in the gym.
did some seated smith presses with 245 and lockouts with 305. went in the other day and did deadlifts...455 for 3, not so hot but satisfied. won't deadlift till the comp now. i still need to hit stones and see how many i can rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment