Monday, November 8, 2010

dazed and confused




so i have had some time to contemplate my place in the universe. am i the salad fork, soup spoon, or butter knife? what is god's plan for me and how do i launder my karma?  ok really i am just thinking about my next competition. january 22nd in clearwater...yes a long way off but oh so close. with my schedule and transportation issues it will be here very quick! 


press....220x3 log, 240x3 axle, 260x3 log
carry....250 keg, 275 duckwalk, 275 keg
farmers/ sled....260 each hand/ 550 sled
tire...1000 5 flips
stone....310 over 52" bar




all very doable events with the exception of that monster tire. going to be a very cardio/endurance intense competition. i better work on that and some intestinal fortitude! 


now back to the serious matters....

No comments:

Post a Comment