Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rick rolled...

So it was 80's music day in the gym and this came on....



and then this...



That was redeeming and actually a good tune to train oly lifts to. And yes I air guitarted the solo!

So got to the gym and hit up power cleans, hi-pulls, split press and some grip work today. Supposed to be easy today, not really....on my power cleans I managed to do something to my left wrist. So like any dense male of the species I continued to lift.

Power cleans 205 3 singles
Hi-pulls  315 5 singles
Split press 135 3 singles
----guess you can see where the wrist was bothering me.
Bar end holds  225 30 seconds, 180 45 seconds, 135 60 seconds ---each hand
Grip machine  100x10 5 sets
----went to change shoes for cardio and locked my keys in the locker. Had to get the lock cut off! DUUUURRRRR.

Elliptical 20 minutes HIIT

DUN--done. Taking the next 3 days off to rest and recover. Maybe I will get me a pizza...


No comments:

Post a Comment