Monday, November 7, 2011

really didn't want to...

took a lot to motivate myself today. i am somewhere between being lazy and just not caring. i am guessing this is a lack of real goal for my training. no comps anytime soon and really no lifts to push myself on. suppose i should just enjoy it and have fun.
like usual when i do not want to go i end up having a great workout so here it is, short and sweet...



rows on smith
bar 10 reps 2 sets, 135,185,225x6 275x16 rest pause reps --- think there was more in there. way too easy.
underhand row 135x20 --- just felt like i needed something more

cable curls
50x8, 70x8, 90x8 5 sets

wrist curls--alternated grip on each set
95x20 6 sets

ab pulldowns
100x10 8 sets

decided to throw in stretching this week too. feeling tight everywhere. used a med ball to roll out my legs too.  hurt like hell but i can walk normal now. thinking of adding yoga to my daily routine too...

No comments:

Post a Comment