Sunday, March 4, 2012

Coming Alive



So after resting my low back for 2 weeks and mulling why I put myself through this pain, I hit the gym. Just like the song title I am "Coming Alive" Must be the combination of watching the Arnold last night and just sheer insanity but I really want to get in and kill it. My personal goals still stands...300lb overhead this year.
So here is what I did:

Push press  1x5x135, 2x4x165, 2x2x190, 5x1x205
Squat machine 5x5x630 facing in/out totaled 10 sets
Seated press 140x5, 190x5, 5x5x250
Treadmill 30 minutes
Weight 253

Started over with the Sheiko program but only focusing on pressing this time. Will be doing leg and back work but nothing like the program calls for. Also upping the cardio. I expect to get in 2-4 hours on my bike per week along with 90 minutes treadmill work in the gym.

Nothing else too exciting going on...I did find out I am permanent at my job, nice feeling after the last year I had. Hope I get a raise... 

No comments:

Post a Comment