Sunday, April 1, 2012

hanging up the strongman for posing trunks....

Yes dear readers that is it. Time to get tan and lean. The choice is tough, kind of like When Luke had to decide if he was going to Alderaan with Obi Wan...







aaaaand if you haven't done so yet check your calendars!






Training today was rough. I have been tired the last few days which might explain it but I still managed to push through, pun intended!

Push Press 145x5, 175x4, 205x1 2 sets, 235 5 singles --- the last three were really strict pressed

Front Squats 235 5 singles, 205x4, 155x8
----neglected these too much, ouch!

Machine Press 180x10 5 sets ---1 minute rst between sets, last 2 sets had to finished rest pause

Treadmill 30 minutes

One thing I have noticed it my hands are soft. The bar is really digging in to my palms. That hurt worse than anything. have to figure a way to toughen them up!


No comments:

Post a Comment