Monday, April 18, 2011

Broken...



Yeah how I feel lately...knee, shoulder, spirit. But as usual I will not be defeated. I try to inject something positive everyday despite the crap. I see people running their mouths and fingers and I call BS. Sometimes it is to educate and help, other times it is to lay the hammer down. Really why and how can people be so thin skinned, mean, and nasty? The funny thing is I wonder how many of these people can do it in real life?

Well that lead me to a wonderful workout....

Seated press on Smith machine  225x2 5 sets
Upright rows on Smith machine  185x6 6 sets
Dumbbell Raises  20x15 8 sets ---- these hurt!
Close Grip Press  275x1 5 sets
Pushdowns  50x15 8 sets

That's done, now I need to stretch.

1 comment:

  1. I've been there, bro. At my age, I sometimes injure myself sleeping. I just started back training. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete