Friday, April 15, 2011

a good handle on things....




Well I decided to put myself through hell for 2 weeks. I mean what else does an unemployed strongman do?
Yes I continue to look for work, but I have a lot of time on my hands...2 weeks you ask? Well I will be hanging out with a couple friends and helping RX Muscle cover the Europa Show of Champions. I want to challenge myself and see what I can do....

Today it poured rain so instead of going to the gym I dug out the kettlebells and Captains of Crush.

Swings  100 total
Snatch/C+P  30 each
Front Squat/Overhead Squat   30 each
Renegade Lunge   100 total

COC trainer    5 each hand
COC #1    5 sets 3 Reps
COC #2    Negative holds 15 count, 3 sets each hand
Imtug #4    5/5/5  3 sets each hand ---- top 2 fingers/middle 2 fingers/ bottom 2 fingers
COC trainer    20 reps each hand


Also I warmed up and stretched pretty good beforehand. To add to my pain I will do some more stretching later, possibly yoga...

And finally before I go....Opinions and principles are 2 different things. State one and live by the other. Learn tact though when uttering your opinions, not everyone likes what you or I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment