Wednesday, July 13, 2011

drums beating




or could it be my head pounding? i am jacked yet again for the comp on saturday. bag is almost packed and plans are set. soul food at loydhavemercy a movie possibly and hopefully a pre comp beer or 2. this should be a fun weekend ahead. my first time competing as a master and a good chance i can bring home 100 bucks. something i could use right about now...
someone has yet again got a hold of my debit card number...BASTARDS!!! lucky me i will make it over to my bank and get a new card immediately. these cockknockers tried to charge 64 cents...yes 64 cents! hope you enjoyed the denial on that. considering i barely had any money in my account. why don't you slimy fucks steal bill gates or rupert murdochs card numbers and deposit a few thousand in my account? i suppose i need to change my bill paying...will have to go offline and make my payments the old fashioned way just in case my computer has been hacked. and i suppose i will also just get cash when i go to the grocery store just in case someone is stealing numbers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment