Thursday, July 22, 2010

don't wanna type...

oh boy it is tough to type when your shoulders, arms, and hands ache. but here goes...

did my normal payday/day off work routine. stocked up on groceries and paid bills. woohoo....sarcasm intended. never go shopping when you are hungry. foe some reason i ended up buying 3 reeses dark chocolate peanut butter cups.  got my daily does of education listening to SuperHuman radio. i suggest everyone check it out.

hit the gym for some power work. dreading what it would look like because my legs were aching from yesterday...did my power cleans at 60%. 155 for 5 singles. one thing that bothered me about these were my arms. the bicep tendon aches when i do power cleans. made it through the pain and moved on to hi-pulls. this gets me alot of looks because it looks like i am really cheating bad on upright rows. but that is the way they should be done. i am not the average gym rat. there is purpose to this movement. 255lbs 3 reps 8sets. next up was cardio...oh dreaded cardio....30 minutes of sweat and aching legs!! yes i felt every fiber of my sore thighs.

think tomorrow might be an off day or a swim in the pool. want to conserve the energy for saturday's brutal event training.

No comments:

Post a Comment