Wednesday, December 22, 2010

in over my head?




maybe i am! well i did squats today...295, 345, and 395 5 reps each with an extra 5 on the last set. i went a little under on the weights and was happy for it. the first 2 sets were ATG. the last set was below parallel and that was good for me. after that i did front squats 135 5x5. went fast with these and push through on the top so i literally was on my toes. next were hack squats 230 5x8. went from a wide stance to narrow. ended my workout with smith lunges 115 5x10. those were brutal....

a few observations from the gym....a powerlifting belt is not necessary for bicep day, serious. legs are an essential bodypart, even if you only play basketball. and i heard a new description for legs....t-rex legs. haha...as long as i never have t-rex arms.

on the job front...more apps out. i just patiently wait. but i did step out and ask about covering strongman for RX Muscle. the sport is my passion and i want to see it covered in the mainstream. i have work cut out for me though. have to bring in sponsors to cover that section of the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment