Wednesday, June 3, 2009

its really about nothing


i wanted to find something wonderful or meaningful to ramble on about today...
i got nuthin.
3 days till i compete and a ton of stuff to take care of. dog needs a bath, apartment needs cleaning,
need to pay for my plates, and i need to run to my other job and
re-register on the internet. damn if i didnt forget my password and get locked out.
i think yesterday was worldwide have-a-bad-day day...everyone i talked to had something go wrong. weirdness abounds! for me the night just wandered aimlessly with no end in sight.
when it finally was over i felt more exhausted than the busiest night i could imagine.
today looked hopeful...the nonevent horizon was crystal clear. though boredom overwhelms me, it is the welcome kind that lets me just be me...

No comments:

Post a Comment