Sunday, June 14, 2009

my back will hate me later

have to get my deadlift training in. what better way than the day after events!
actually it will be a good thing since the next comp is a 2 days and has 2 deadlift events...
18"max and car deadlift.

used a hammer strength machine that really is very similar to a car deadlift.
loaded that sumbeeyotch up to 540 and did 15, 10, and 5 reps. used my straps for that.
put on 50lbs more and finished with a hold for time...oh yeah another event. did it for a count of thirty. probably should get a timer. hands felt great especially after yesterdays farmers walk.

jumped over to the crossover and did pull thrus...wonderful for the glutes and hams. 165 x 10 for 8 sets. finished my hams with one nasty set of seated leg curls...100x30! and that was harder than i thought.

i weighed 235...not bad considering last night i ate 4 mcdonalds cheeseburgers.

2 comments:

  1. 4 Mcd's burgers... I'm thinkin' a Wendy's Jr Bacon cheesburger...mmmm tasty... or that damn burger you had at chop shop... THAT looked really good..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah.. nice workout too..see automatically my mind goes to the food :o)

    ReplyDelete