Wednesday, June 17, 2009

what you lookin at?

what is it with everyone n the gym today? staring and watching...ever see someone actually lift heavy weights? ah well i like the audience.

did 765 on my rack pulls and about blacked out. what made me happy was doing 585 with no straps! moving along...here comes the pain...good mornings with 405lbs. 5 sets 5 reps....i am still waiting for someone to correct my squat form. hehe! next a true asskicking. zercher deads from the knees with 315 for 5 brutal singles! hold on folks the show isnt over....moved onto 1 arm cable rows, 125 10 reps 8 sets.

crap was i beat. i am not happy with my sucky gym. 765 is all i can load on the bar. not a hundred in site. do i change gyms? the closest hardcore gym is 45 minutes away in the opposite direction from work. maybe i could change my schedule just to go there on sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment