Sunday, January 30, 2011

deload....

this week is it for me...no heavy lifting. and my body can use it. i feel beat up but i am happy with the results.
most of my lifts went up, some to an amazing degree. so what to do this week....train or just be lazy?
what a dilemma!! training light and loose will be fun and it will get me out of the apartment. was thinking light work but with some volume added in for the pump.

managed to write a quick article on grip, hope it gets posted soon... i should paint something too. any suggestions? would love to get a giant canvas and put a wave on it...haha i need a patron, no not the tequila. but that does sound tasty too.

so how to start this week off? what better than sunday undies.....http://www.wjrr.com/pages/sundayundies.html
and a couple fritters with coffee. maybe finish off the day with some movies. but in the meantime enjoy some jack johnson with me...








No comments:

Post a Comment