Thursday, January 27, 2011

possibilities





so it sums up what i am going through in the gym and life. went to the employment office yesterday for an interview, not for a job though. the lady there gave me a lot of help and some options. actually made my day...
i was also inspired to write a story...think it will be fun....going to use my other blog for that. stay tuned!!

had a late start today...woke up at noon...yes i was a little surprised. guess thats what happens when you watch 4 movies and go to bed at 2 am! well i headed to the gym after an interesting convo with a great friend. surprisingly the gym was empty...all the better for me!

overhead press 175x5 195x3 225x6---yes!! that was my goal.

split jerk 155 5/3/1---think these are helping me get under the bar and press more!

pushdowns 90x10 8 sets

tate cable extension 45x10 6 sets

HS iso press 1-arm 90x8 4 sets

1 arm dumbbell clean and press 120x2 each arm----just showing off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment