Thursday, January 20, 2011

eye of the storm



felt like i was there today...

started off slamming a few resumes down along with some coffee and an omelette. the job hunt is extremely frustrating. there are people and companies out there just wasting the time of the unemployed. this is a learning experience....too good to be true jobs, texting about your resume, phony job services...i might as well sign up for a work-from-home job!


hit the gym for shoulders today. somehow i was thinking it would have been worse...the first warmup with 115 felt like i was pressing an elephant. but it got better....

overhead press 165x3 190x3 210x7---seriously a nice set! felt really easy. maybe had 9 in me.

HS iso shoulder press 230x8 3 sets 230x7 1 set-----brutal.

pushdowns 80x10 8 sets

tate extension on cable 40x8 7 sets

wide grip upright rows on smith machine 155x10 5 sets

split jerks 135x2 155 2 singles---trying these out. kind of fun!

1 comment:

  1. keeping you and the job hunt in prayer... I know it sucks... when I got to SC applied to everything under the sun...even bullshit stuff like fast food.... took 4 months but finally something came along... then IT sucked $10 an hour, seriously???? but I kept plugging away while I took that shit paying job... and finally I'm employed, decent, not great, but decent wage AND bonus I like where I'm at and my co-workers...

    Your art work is fascinating... I hope someday you can make a career of it... you truly have a gift!

    ReplyDelete