Thursday, January 6, 2011

mission statement



Suddenly I’m on the wrong side, in the middle of nowhere again
I am in your hands and I don’t mind, ‘cuz I don’t understand......












i am sitting here thinking, who am i? what does my life mean? guess you do that a lot when there is nothing else to do. so far i have come up with a few things...father, strongman, Marine, artist, writer...not perfect in any of them but those things make me who i am. from there i can say i am a great friend, open-minded, a little arrogant but humble. i can be brutally honest, i tend to call it like it is, but i will always tell you the truth. yes my mouth has gotten me in trouble a few times but i won't change that. i prefer to be honest. i am strong in body and mind, but i can be scared and do need a shoulder to cry on every now and then... compassionate can be said about me. hate to see people hurting or in need. i am a dreamer too.


i have to put my life back together. piece by piece...







No comments:

Post a Comment