Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ghosts....




been haunted the last few days. feelings of my past, hurts and pains, reopening old wounds. is this the devil talking to me? giving me doubts and distractions?  haha....gonna laugh at him then. no dterrring me now.


ate well and slept better last night. woke up with legs on my mind. hit the gym ready to do battle...
had a convo with one of the meatheads there, recommended some Primordial products and ALRi stuff.
yeah i am a promotion machine, but only for stuff that works.

so leg day went something like this....

squats 135x5 225x5 315x5 405x3 495 5singles
---was very happy with these. got nice and deep on 4 of the 5 singles.

squat machine--facing in--- 450x5 6 sets

leg press 270x10 8 sets

single leg extensions 50x75 each leg

will be walking funny tomorrow.


all done with Humapro, back to the shakes till i get paid. lets see what happens now.
still kicking it with the Androhard and Dermatherm. Forgot my Androhard last night and i feel a little bloated today. seriously this stuff makes me feel harder....

No comments:

Post a Comment