Tuesday, August 17, 2010

making of nasty tree trunks




yeah f'ing TOOL!!!


leg day...pondered what to do. no squats, just wasn't feeling them today. so i concocted a torture session that would make redwoods shake....

leg press 720x30 reps
squat machine---facing in  450x5 6 sets
romanian deadlift on machine  270x8 5 sets all my low back could handle at this point
smith lunges 115x5 6 sets

then i did my dreaded walk on the treadmill. helped loosen up the back. 30 minutes. went to mcd's and got my liquid crack. noticed i need to hit abs. so that will be my thursday torture session....
took 5 humapro after training and chugged some chain'd out with it. starting to run out. i am wavering about buying another tub or use up the isolyze that i have left. upped my green tea dosage to 2, 3 times a day and dermatherm to twice a day.


i am trying to focus on this contest and my goal is to win. training has been off the chart and i improve every week.  i have other distractions though...a girl haunts me, dammit if i don't feel like some high school kid with a crush. wanting to hear about a job that i applied for, would mean some big and good changes for me. right now i can only think of the next 5 weeks...i have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment