Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Warrior's Call....





Love that band! Fueled an insane leg training session today....but wait I have to go back and cover yesterday first.  Cardio...2 sessions! I hit the pool in the morning while waiting on laundry. Did 7 laps before the clouds came in and it poured rain. In the afternoon I went to the gym for more of this torture. 20 minutes on the elliptical, interval setting. Then I jumped on the treadmill for 40 minutes. I was done...

This week is a deload so everything I do is at 50% of max or projected max. Legs were on the agenda today.
Started with the king..squats. 315x2 5 sets, went ATG and paused at the bottom. Romanian Deads were next. I like doing these on the Hammer Strength machine. 320x8 5 sets. Started feeling these in my lower back which made the next exercise very brutal...Leg Press. 450 50 reps total but I had to break it up in smaller parts just to get the pressure off my back. Not finished with todays torture, Single Leg Extensions finished this twisted day...45 for 70 reps each leg.


Now onto some other interesting happenings in my world.....

Primordial Performance has given me the oppurtunity to try out some products. Androhard and the Fat Loss Stack So I am on day 3 and can say these are some interesting products. The Androhard is a great test booster. Ok I have to admit the taste made me think of medicine i used to take as a kid, but what the heck this isn't about the taste. You can also mix it with a liquid, will give it a try later... Fat Loss Stack you say? Why Mr. Strongman? Well even a strongman wants to look good for the ladies. And secretly i would like to know what my abs look like under there..oops not the secret is out! the Stack consists of Green Tea, CLA, and DermaTherm, a topical fat loss product. Sadly I did not get my CLA so verdict is out on that. I like the Green Tea, beats trying to drink a gallon of it. The topical is amazing! It does make my skin red but I immediately feel warm. Oh yea it smells like raspberries....

No comments:

Post a Comment