Saturday, August 7, 2010

hotter than satan's vajajay

keeerist! let me tell you nothing beats training outdoors in august in florida. humid enough that sweat poured when sitting still in front of a fan. breathing for me was like a fish out of water, i think a fish could breathe in this just fine....

hit events today. wanted something good before i start my deload  tomorrow. started with log press.
140,180, 200,220 and 240...all were nice. decided to go for the big pr....260. cleaned it nicely, felt it roll up high on my clavicles, dipped ever so slightly and pressed. right arm locked before the left which felt like an eternity as i stood there. but i got it!!! hooray me!

farmers walk...did 245 for 100' with a turn at 50'. made it the whole way but my legs felt like jello. did this in 31 seconds. next time i am going with contest weight. think i will add some high rep leg presses to keep my legs under me.

yoke/keg. this was rough. i took 540 for 50' easy. the keg killed me. was too sweaty to pick up. threw on my sleeves and picked it up. by this time i was mentally done...made it about 20' with the keg.

finally conans wheel....250 for 1 revolution then 320. was easy even on the contraption my training partner devised in his evil mind.

looks like i need  to work on endurance. i was gassed most events. guess who will be doing more cardio?

No comments:

Post a Comment